NEW (PI) LABEL® – SINGLE PLY WRAP AROUND LABELS
A WRAP AROUND LABEL IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO ADD A LOT OF INFORMATION TO A VIAL OR ROUND SURFACE.
Introducing our new (Pi) wrap around labels that offer 1,000% more space for vials and round surfaces. The layouts are very end user-friendly. Copy doesn’t ever have to go through a crease. It opens easy. When applied, it’s temporarily repositionable so that any application mistakes can easily be fixed.
How it works: You attach one section to the vial. The midsection of the label has no adhesive allowing you to easily wrap the label. The end of the label has an adhesive that allows the label to be securely closed.
- 1,000% more copy space for vials and round surfaces.
- Up to 18″ long. 14″ pictured above.
- Offset printed – 1 or 2 sides.
- Available without printing (blank) so that you can customize – ON DEMAND – with your thermal transfer printers.
- Designed to fit vials as small as .5″ in diameter.
- Clear or opaque wings.
- Full color 2 sides – optional.
- Manual or automatic application. Can be applied with gloves!
- Optional back numbering.
- Easy opening. No sticky adhesives inside. Very end user-friendly.
- Works great in cold temp. -20F min application temp. -60F min service temp. Perfect for cold chain.