JH Bertrand has experienced significant growth in foreign markets in the last five years.
You can rely on us to take care of your projects wherever you are located in the world. We are getting business for the following reasons:
International companies are looking to do production in the United States so our expertise in booklet labels and easy friendly manner of doing business is attractive to them. We are right next door to the Buffalo Niagara International Airport and within a days drive of where 60% of the US GDP is manufactured.
• US companies are interested in shipping their labels overseas. We routinely ship to Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and South America. Our proximity to the US-Canadian border is of great value to a number of our customers.
• Foreign companies are finding that they can’t get the booklet label project they want in their marketplace so they are doing business with JH Bertrand.
• Large foreign packaging/labeling/distribution organizations are ordering from JH Bertrand because they want to partner with a company outside of their local markets for competitive reasons.
• All our foreign customers understand that we are happy to visit them in their country if that is necessary.
• We attend conferences every year overseas that rotate around to different countries which gives our customers a chance to meet up with us.
It’s important to note that doing business foreign markets (or any market) is based on trust. You will find our company to be highly ethical and discreet. As Jeff Bertrand notes- “There is no piece of business worth losing our reputation as a honest and ethical business”. This is how we feel. We are happy to sign a Non Disclosure agreement with you. We want your experience with us to be as worry free, enjoyable and profitable as possible.
If you are looking to do business with us, please call Sam Donofrio at 716-631-9201