Making a Booklet Label
HOW BOOKLET LABELS ARE MANUFACTURED
The animated video shows the multiple steps in manufacturing booklet labels.
1. Printed base webs move into a gluing station (optional) for those who want the booklets glued to the base.
2. From the gluing station, the base web moves under the onserter where a pamphlet is laid down on the glue spot and laminated to the base web.
3. After the lamination, the pamphlet is die cut and the waste around it is removed. Now there are multiple booklet labels that have space between them.
4. From this point, we perform value added options such as variable code and peel off labels.
5. When the value added features are complete, the web is rolled up, removed from the press and put onto a slitter rewinder for inspection and finishing.