Do You Need a Booklet Label?
IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER USING A JH BERTRAND BOOKLET LABEL.
1. Are you having to leave out important copy because you’ve run out of copy space on your product?
2. Have you been sued for lack of information, and would like to plug any use instruction deficits? Or, would you like to protect yourself from a lawsuit?
3. Are you shipping to foreign countries? Would you like to fit more languages on your products?
4. Are government agencies requiring you to carry a significant amount of regulatory copy on your product?
5. Does everything fit, but the copy is too small for your customer to read? Small text is particularly tough for older customers.
6. Would you like to place your required copy in another area so you can expand your product’s graphics?
7. Has your regulatory copy made your product’s sales copy too sparse?
8. Would you like to deliver a special promotion to your customers?
9. Has your legal department made your product a sea of copy?
10. Are you getting product complaints and returns due to inadequate product instructions?
11. Would you like to combine electronic inventory tracking such as an RFID with product instructions?
12. Are you looking for ways to combine the advantages of a booklet label with a SmartPhone app?
13. Would you like to use your best selling product to cross-sell other products?
14. Are you looking for new methods to combine a digital advertising strategy with product labeling?
15. Are you looking for ways to reduce packaging to save money and improve your “green” image?
16. Would you like to differentiate your product from your competitors without reformulating or changing your product?
17. Are you concerned that your product doesn’t have enough safety information?