Make Your Booklet Labels Work Harder
Your booklet labels can do a lot more than you may realize.
- 96 pages. We can produce booklet labels with as many as 96 pages of text/graphics.
- Peel Off Label. A common application is to match the peel off label with the information on the cover of the booklet label. It is used as patient or kit identification on a report.
- Unique Identifier. Each label is printed with a unique identifier so it can be tracked.
- NFC. We can fit our booklet labels with NFC (nearfield communication) which are passive radio waves read by a smartphone or other device.
- Cover Up. There are times when you need to cover up what is already printed on the package. We use a special blackout material so that nothing shows through.
- 2D Barcodes allow you to provide information in barcode format such as static, variable and automatic direction to a website.
- Cold Chain. Low temperature stock can be incorporated into your booklet label so that it can be applied and stored at very cold temperatures. We offer cryogenic booklet labels too!
- Easy Peel Lip. The booklet label lip lays directly on the product and is easily peeled open by the end user.