How To Quote A Booklet Label Project
THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT REALLY HELP US TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PROJECT. FOR A QUOTE, WE ONLY NEED A FRACTION OF THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
DEFINE THE PROJECT
• What is the project for? (Pharma, Chemical, Promotional, Clinical, other)
• What is the booklet label going on? (bottle, box, bag, vial, round container, other)
• What is the surface material? (plastic, glass, metal, paper, other)
• Is the surface textured or smooth?
• Will the booklet label be applied to a round or flat surface?
• What is the application temperature? (room temp, refrigerated, freezing, cryogenic freeze, high temp)
• If a liquid, what is the temperature of the liquid when the container is filled?
• What are the maximum/minimum temperatures that the booklet label is going to exist in? (service temp)
• Is there a booklet label construction on our product’s section that inspired you?
• When do you need Booklet Labels delivered?
BOOKLET LABEL SPECIFICS
• Quantities? How many versions?
• What is the size of the booklet label? Measure north and south and then east and west (Height x Width). We call this measurement the “die strike”. Or, if you don’t have the size, what is the maximum label area?
• How many printed pages? If you provide us with the copy, we can estimate how many pages you may need.
• Foldouts are typically less expansive than stapled or glued booklets. Are you okay with a foldout or do you need a booklet?
• How many printed colors? (Cover- Inside pages- On the base label) Does the base label need to be printed?
• Is the base label paper or film?
• Do the booklet labels have to be automatically applied? If yes, what is the application unwind number?
• Maximum outer diameter size of the roll or maximum labels you want on a roll?
• 3″ or 6″ cores?
• Is there a special code that needs to be printed or do you need to have it receptive to code printing such as thermal transfer, inkjet or laser? (Barcodes-Consecutive numbering-Variable numbering)