Booklet Label Startup Questions
These are the questions that really help us to understand your project. For a quote, we only need a fraction of these questions answered.
Define the project
- What is the project for? (Pharma, Chemical, Promotional, Clinical, other)
- What is the booklet label going on? (bottle, box, bag, vial, other)
- What is the surface material? (plastic, glass, metal, paper, other)
- Is the surface textured or smooth?
- Will the booklet label be applied to a round, square or flat surface?
- What is the application temperature? (room temp, refrigerated, freezing, cryogenic freeze)
- If a liquid, what is the temperature of the liquid when the container is filled?
- What is the maximum/minimum temperatures that the booklet label is going to exist in?
- Is there a booklet label construction on our product's section that inspired you?
- When do you need Booklet Labels delivered?
Booklet Label Specifics
- Quantities? How many versions?
- What is the size of the booklet label? Measure north and south and then east and west (Height x Width). We call this measurement the "die strike". Or, if you don't have the size, what is the maximum label area?
- Do you want a foldout or a booklet? If a booklet, is it stapled or glued?
- How many printed pages? If you provide us with the copy, we can estimate how many pages you may need.
- How many printed colors? (Cover- Inside pages- On the base label) Does the base label need to be printed?
- Is the base label paper or film?
- Do the booklet labels have to be automatically applied? If yes, what is the application unwind number?
- Maximum outer diameter size of the roll or maximum labels you want on a roll?
- 3" or 6" cores?
- Is there a special code that needs to be printed or do you need to have it receptive to code printing such as thermal transfer, inkjet or laser? (Barcodes-Consecutive numbering-Variable numbering)
- Approximately when do you need the labels?